A Most Comfortable Way to Enjoy the Reston Life Style
1811 Cranberry Lane is located on a cul de sac, situated high on the hill, peering down at the neighborhood from above. The neighborhood is a tree lined model for what Reston stands for: clean; quiet; and carved out of nature.
The subdivision is beautiful, with only single family homes. Neighborhood has winding walking trails, pools, and only a mile from the Silver Line Metro.
Recent upgrades are almost too many to mention:
- American Standard High Efficiency Heat Pump/AC Unit installed
- Entire interior recently painted
- New floring in lower level.
- New Kohler toilets installed
- Wood blinds and cellular shades.
- Main Level Bath room vanity installed
- 45 foot Pennsylvania variegated flagstone walkway.
- Kitch plumbing replaced
- Lower level bath room with new vanity
- Work benches and storage benches added in garage
- New Kitchen floor installed
- Garage door rollers and springs replaced
- 2 red maples, crape myrtle, and other plants added in back yard
- New clothes washer/dryer
- New refrigerator
- Window/screen repair
- New lighting in lower bath
- Roof inspected in 2017 before listing.
Contact for showing or for information.
Ray Wedell, Realtor
Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA