Last year, I wrote a short piece on the Deepwood subdivision in Reston, Virginia. Approximately one mile from Reston Parkway, and two miles from the new Silver Line Metro, this area is gaining in popularity among those seeking quality homes in an exceptional community at a reasonable price.
Among Deepwood’s 343 town homes, few are as upgraded and spectacular as 2371 Albot, a home recently listed at $395,000. Many homeowners have improved their homes in Deepwood, but few to the degree of this jewel.
A brief list of these enhancements are highlighted below:
- Kitchen was redesigned in 2006. Included in this redesign:
- Granite counter tops
- Honey Maple Cabinetry with excess storage space
- Italian travertine floor tile in kitchen, entryway, ½ bath
- Built-in stainless steel microwave (new in 2015)
- Refrigerator with auto ice maker & cold water dispenser
- 5-burner gas range & Bosch dishwasher
- Stainless steel sink and disposer
- Additional electrical outlets
- Recessed lighting w/dimmer
- Under-cupboard countertop lighting
- 2 ½ baths have new fixtures and tile.
- Dining room and sunken living room with newly finished hardwood
- Sliding door opens to newly repainted wooden deck & backyard fence.
- Hardwood staircases & floors in all 3 upstairs bed rooms & hallway.
- Entire interior has been plastered and repainted.
- Double pane windows throughout the house.
- Six closets…plenty of storage, including walk-in master bed room.
- Attic pull-down staircase leads to attic with excellent circulation and reinforced floor.
- Finished, carpeted basement with recessed lighting & dimmer switches
- Wired for cable.
- Separate utility room with heavy load washer/dryer and gas furnace.
- 40-gallon hot water heater.
- New air conditioner to cool the entire home.
- Updated louvered doors
- crown molding in kitchen & master bed room
- New HVAC blower fans
- built-in adjustable closet shelving
- Ventillation system thoroughly cleaned out
This is a premier property in an excellent location.
For my previous report on Deepwood, click here:
Feel free to contact me for details on this fine home.
Ray Wedell, Realtor
Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA