RAY MAX REAL ESTATE
Robin Glen – Vienna, Va.
Vienna is a Desirable Location, and Becoming More of One – The incredible growth and wealth creation in Northern Virginia has made Vienna one of Fairfax County’s most desirable places to live. With growth plans for the next ten to twenty years in full force, the strength in housing prices will likely continue for the foreseeable future.
A few of the Reasons Why Vienna is Destined to Remain a “Hot” Location – Vienna is at the center of many positive developments in Fairfax County. Here are just a few:
- Growth and redevelopment of Tyson’s Corner, Northern Virginia’s premier office location and major shopping center.
- The extensive of the Washington Metro through the new Silver Line will supplement the subway line on the eastern edge of Vienna, near I-66. The Silver Line will cut through Tyson’s Corner and extend to Reston, and eventually extend past Dulles Airport. Development around the station will add to the dynamics of Vienna.
- Immediate access to the arts and entertainment make Vienna an outstanding cultural location. The most prominent and obvious is Wolftrap Center for the Arts.
- Organized youth activities and sports teams. Team activities are available for every level of skill, in a very organized and well-run fashion. Virtually all major sports are covered, and covered at an early age.
- Westwood Country Club has recently renovated both its gold course and clubhouse.
Community Focus: Robin Glen – There are several outstanding communities in the town of Vienna, and this report will mention one which is close to everything mentioned above. Robin Glen is a subdivision with 69 houses, and is a tight knit community of cul de sacs, a preferable element for those who do not want free-flowing traffic continually passing their homes. The main entry road is Robin Way Drive, and there are three cul de sacs shooting off from this road. As with much of Northern Virginia, listing inventories have been very low in Robin Glen; however, underlying value in these outstanding homes has increased substantially in the last two-three years. Feel free to contact me for more information.
Ray Wedell, Realtor
Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA